TOWN OF TRUCKEE
HISTORIC PRESERVATION ADVISORY COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
January 23, 2019, 8:00 a.m.
Town Hall – Prosser Conference Room
10183 Truckee Airport Road, Truckee, CA
1. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL. Chair Wightman, Vice Chair Sesko, Commission Members Kenny, Mortier and Riley.
2. PUBLIC COMMENT. Time set aside for the public to address the Commission on any matter not on the agenda. Testimony related to any agendized matter should be addressed at the time that item is considered. Comments are limited to three minutes.
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. MINOR REVIEW ITEMS – None.
5. MAJOR REVIEW ITEMS
5.1 Application No. 2018-00000113/UP-DP-MUP-TM-SP-HDR (Hotel Avery II); Applicant/Owner: Gertrude Holdings, LLC (10002 and 10024 South River Street; APNs 019-140-001 and 019-140-002). Yumie Dahn, Associate Planner.
The applicant requests that the Historic Preservation Advisory Commission (HPAC) review the proposed 32,790 s.f. Hotel Avery II, which includes a 20-room hotel, nine condo/hotels (four two-bedroom units and five one-bedroom units), one one-bedroom manager’s unit, 23-space valet parking garage (12 surface and 11 lifts), on-street parking, off-site parking, and a 2,327 s.f. restaurant with 1,017 s.f. outdoor dining located at 10002 and 10024 South River Street (APNs 019-140-001-000 and 019-140-002-000), a 0.62-acre site that consists of two parcels.
6. INFORMATION ITEMS – None.
7. COMMISSION MEMBER REPORTS. During this time, the Commissioners may make a brief announcement or update each other on various other meetings they have attended since the last Commission meeting. Furthermore, a Commissioner may provide a reference to staff for factual information, request staff to report back to the body of a subsequent meeting concerning any matter, or may direct staff to place a matter of business on a future agenda. However, no action will be taken at this meeting during this time.
8. ADJOURNMENT. To the next Commission meeting on February 13, 2019 at the Town Hall Prosser Conference Room at 10183 Truckee Airport Road.
POSTING: I declare a copy of this agenda was posted at Town Hall, 10183 Truckee Airport Road, Truckee, CA, on January 18, 2019 by 5:00 p.m. Agenda packets are available for public review at Town Hall, Truckee Library and online at www.townoftruckee.com.
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Truckee Town Council regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection in the lobby of Truckee Town Hall located at 10183 Truckee Airport Road, Truckee, CA, during normal business hours.
NOTE: Public participation is encouraged. In compliance with Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. Sec. 12132) and in compliance with the Ralph M. Brown Act, if you need special assistance to enable you to attend and participate in this meeting, or if you need the agenda or related materials in an alternative format, please contact the Town Clerk (530) 582-7700. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the Town to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to all aspects of this meeting. For information on recent changes to the Ralph M. Brown Act (effective January 1, 2003) with regard to ADA requirements please see Government Codes 54953.2, 54954.1, 54954.2, and 54957.5.