Skip to page body Home About Us Living in Truckee Visitors Departments How Do I?
If you have lost your animal or have found a stray animal, contact the Animal Services department immediately. You may be the only link to get a lost animal back to its rightful owner. Keeping a stray animal without reporting it is not only irresponsible, but it is also unlawful.
Last updated: 10/28/2008 1:51:39 PM