Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Why doesn’t the Town install speed humps or speed bumps?

  • Can the speed limit on my street be lowered?

  • What can I do to help speeding concerns in my neighborhood?

  • How do I request a radar speed feedback sign?

  • Can additional speed limit signs or stop signs be installed on my street?

  • Where does the Town install crosswalks?

  • What about Traffic School?

  • How can I obtain a copy of a traffic report?

  • How do I file a traffic accident report?

  • What can be done about illegally parked vehicles, such as those blocking a driveway?

  • How can I report an abandoned vehicle?

  • How can I find out if my vehicle has been towed?

  • How can I get my car out of storage?

  • How can I contest a parking violation?

  • What can I do about "identity theft"?

  • May someone else pick up my property?

  • What type of identification is needed to pick up property?

  • How can I get my firearms back that were taken for safekeeping?

  • When may I claim my property that was booked as evidence?

  • When may I claim my property that was taken for safekeeping?

  • What should I do if my property is lost or stolen?

  • How can I get in touch with the Property and Evidence Division?

  • Where does my traffic fine go?

  • Can I just pay the ticket by mail and not appear in court?

  • I've just received a ticket. What do I do now?

  • Who do I report pot holes in roads to?

  • Who should I call about snow removal?