The best resource for Coronavirus Updates and Preparedness in Nevada County at Click here to link to the Mayor's Message.

Injured Animals/ Wildlife

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Injured Animals
Truckee Animal Services Officers respond to all calls of injured animals, both wild and domestic. If you encounter any injured animals, please call our office or the Truckee Police dispatch immediately (530) 550-2320.

Lake Tahoe Wildlife (530) 577-2273, and the Bear League (530) 525-7297 may be available to assist with wildlife.