The best resource for Coronavirus Updates and Preparedness in Nevada County at

Service Requests

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Town of Truckee Department of Public Works is concerned about the needs of the community.

If you have a request or need assistance with any of the items listed below, please feel free to contact us at (530) 582-7707 or fill out our Service Request Form and e-mail it directly to us.

A member of the Public Works Department will come out to make an assessment, repair and/or contact you to discuss the matter.

A sample list of services that requests can be submitted for are as follows. This list is not all inclusive.


Signage Repair and Replacement Snow Blown Into Driveway
Snow Pole Repair and Replacement               
Culvert Issues
Drainage / Ditch Issues Flooding / Clogged
Road Hazards Pot Hole Repair


Line-of-Sight Issues (Due to trees or brush which obstructs driver’s view)

Damage Caused By Plows (See Claim for Damages Procedure).