The best resource for Coronavirus Updates and Preparedness in Nevada County at Click here to link to the Mayor's Message.

Signage Repair & Replacement

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Truckee Signs

Signage repair and replacement is a year-round function of the Town of Truckee Department of Public Works.

Throughout the year we receive a number calls requesting signage such as speed control, street name and stop signs. Town ordinance limits the amount of signs allowed to avoid sign pollution in Town. Specific requests for Town signage must be initiated through the Engineering Department.


The Town of Truckee has an aggressive Graffiti Abatement Program. We appreciate the participation of the community to let us know of any graffiti. Please contact us at (530) 582-7707 to report any sign damage or graffiti.