The best resource for Coronavirus Updates and Preparedness in Nevada County at Click here to link to the Mayor's Message.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Culvert w Rocks 

Culverts are the large pipes which connect drainage ditches. They are installed under traveled roadways and driveways.

Culvert InstallCulverts installed under residential driveways are the responsibility of the homeowner. Businesses which have culvert running under their driveways or home owners who have culverts within easements (other than the driveway easements) can call the Town of Truckee Department of Public Works for determination of responsibility.

The Town of Truckee Department of Public Works can be reached at (530) 582-7707.