by clicking here.
This very exciting community project is currently being designed and constructed by the Town of Truckee. The project, Envision DPR (Donner Pass Road), will improve Donner Pass Road from McIver Roundabout to Coldstream Road.
- Streetscape beautification
- New and upgraded pedestrian and cycling facilities - sidewalks, pedestrian crossings, bike lanes
- Improved traffic flow and traffic calming
- Undergrounding Utilities
The Town has been awarded a $1.5 million Highway Safety Improvement Program grant to design the project and build the first phase of construction.
The project improvements will result in an attractive, pedestrian- and bicycle-friendly corridor that better accommodates our town’s transportation needs. Local residents and visitors will have a safer, more attractive area to shop and dine. The corridor will provide improvements for many users, including cyclists, pedestrians, and school children.
Envision DPR Construction Schedule
- Western Segment Utility Undergrounding Project
- Envision DPR Phase 1 Pedestrian Improvement Project
- Northwoods Boulevard/ Donner Pass Road Roundabout Project
Presentations from Public Meetings for Envision DPR:
2018-03-21 Envision DPR Public Workshop #5
2017-07-19 Envision DPR Public Workshop #4
2017-05-25 Envision DPR Public Workshop #3
2016-03-03 Envision DPR Public Workshop #2
2015-07-29 Envision DPR Public Workshop #1
Staff Reports and other presentations associated with the Envision DPR Project