Updated September 27, 2019
The Planning Commission reviewed The Village at Gray's Crossing at its July 16, 2019 (staff report and minutes) and August 20, 2019 (staff report; minutes are not posted yet) meetings. At the meeting, the applicant team amended their project to exclude the gas station, car wash, and convenience store. With incorporation of this change, the Planning Commission approved the project (link to final resolution).
Updated May 16, 2019
The Village at Gray’s Crossing was resubmitted on April 19, 2019.
The current project consists of the following (Revised plans are provided below):
- 129 units and a 4,989 s.f. conference building
- Eight-pump gas station with 2,788 s.f. convenience store
- Three Commercial buildings with five residential units above
- Commercial square footage (retail assumed) for each building: 2,460 s.f.
- Five Residential units: Two 530 s.f. one-bedroom units and three 660 s.f. one bedroom units.
- Two Live/Work Buildings with commercial below and three residential units above.
- Commercial square footage (retail assumed) for each building: 4,906 s.f.
- Three Residential Units: Three 1,569 s.f. two bedroom units
- Three carport parking spaces for each building
- 24 Townhome Residential Units
- Four Townhome A (Two units within each building) – Two four-bedroom 2,738 s.f. attached units with 615 s.f. garages
- Four Townhome B (Two units within each building) – One 2,738 s.f. four-bedroom attached unit with 575 s.f. garage and one four-bedroom 2,802 s.f. with 615 s.f. garage
- Five Townhome C (Two units within each building) – Two three-bedroom 1,984 s.f. with 575 s.f. garages
- Two two-bedroom 1,435 s.f. units
- Two two-bedroom 1,461 s.f. units
For more information about this project, please contact Yumie Dahn, Associate Planner, at (530) 582-2918 or by email at email@example.com. For information on how to provide public comment on the project please visit our FAQs. For more information on the Gray's Crossing Specific Plan Area, please visit this link. A public hearing has not yet been scheduled for the project.
- The hotel/conference center/gas station
- 4-Plex Apartment
- Commercial with Lofts
- Townhomes (A-C)
- Tentative Map
- Snow Storage Plan
The Village at Gray's Crossing was resubmitted on October 11, 2018. The revised proposal includes the following:
127 room hotel (78,674 s.f.) with 4,696 s.f. conference center
2,800 s.f. convenience store + Eight-pump gas station + 756 s.f. car wash
24 attached townhomes
- Eight 2,738 s.f. (+615 s.f. garage)
- Three 2,738 s.f. (+615 s.f. garage)
- Three 2,802 s.f. (+575 s.f. garage)
- 10 1,982 s.f. (+575 s.f. garage)
One Triplex Building
- Three 1,200 s.f. (2 BR)
- Two 1,435 s.f. (2 BR)
- Two 1,461 s.f. (2 BR)
Two Live/work buildings
- 4,906 s.f. of commercial each
- Three residential units
- Two 1,567 s.f. (2 BR)
- One 1,569 s.f. (2 BR)
Three Commercial Buildings with 3 Loft Units
- 2,460 s.f. of commercial each)
- Five residential unit
- Two 530 s.f. (1 BR)
- Three 660 s.f. (1 BR)
- Letter of Justification
- Civil Plans
- Hotel/Convention Hall and Gas Station
- Commercial Buildings with Lofts
- Live/Work Buildings
- Triplex (Residential)
- Fourplex (Residential)
- Affordable Housing Alternative Equivalent Proposal
- Economic Evaluation Memo from BAE
Proposed Hotel - Northeast Perspective
Townhomes - View from Golf Course
Triplex (Residential) - View Towards Entry
Fourplex (Residential) View Towards Entry
Commercial Building - View Towards Entry
Live/Work Building - West Elevation
Gas Station - Northwest Perspective
For more information about this project, please contact Yumie Dahn, Associate Planner, at (530) 582-2918 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information on how to provide public comment on the project please visit our FAQs. For more information on the Gray's Crossing Specific Plan Area, please visit this link.
A Planning Commission hearing has not yet been set for this project.
The Village at Gray's Crossing application was submitted on November 28, 2017. The proposed development includes the following:
- 120 room hotel with ancillary uses (outdoor pool, small market, dining/bar area)
- 27,400 s.f. of commercial space with six residential lots
- Two 2,500 s.f. commercial buildings with three tenant spaces
- Two 11,200 s.f. commercial buildings, including three lofts above and proposed carports
- Gas station with 12 fuel pumps located on the southwest portion of the property
- 2,996 s.f. convenience store
- 756 s.f. car wash
- 34 Residential Units
- 26 duplex units with two design models
- Type A (Unit A – 2,738 s.f. with 615 s.f. garage; Unit B – 2,738 s.f. with 615 s.f. garage)
- Type B (Unit A – 2,802 s.f. with 575 s.f. garage; Unit B – 2,738 s.f. with 615 s.f. garage)
- Two four-plexes (eight units total) - Unit A and B: 1,435 s.f.; Unit C and D: 1,461 s.f.
The Village at Gray's Crossing initial submittal: