Property Owner/Applicant: J-MAR 1, LLC
- Parcel Size: 5.5 acres of a 16.3 acre parcel
- Zoning District: Regional Commercial (of the Joerger Ranch Specific Plan)
- General Plan Land Use Designation: Planned Community (PC-3 or Joerger Ranch)
- 40,000 sf grocery store with attached 12,000 sf of co-anchor retail and a 7,000 sf freestanding retail building (note that subsequent phases are contemplated with 65,000 sf of retail in four buildings); as part of the application, the developer is proposed to name the project “Soaring Ranch.”
- 224 parking spaces
- Infrastructure improvements include widening the Highway 267/Brockway Road/Soaring Way intersection to include right and left turn lanes, landscaping, sidewalks and construction of multi-use paved trails (Class I):
- Connecting SR 267 along the entire property frontage (Soaring Way to Hampton Inn) with a connection to the Soaring Way/Joerger Drive intersection.
- Connecting Soaring Way to the Riverview Sports Park on Joerger Drive (note that any future development within the “Soaring Ranch” development on the east side of SR 267 would be required to build Class I trails along both sides of Brockway Road [connecting SR 267 to the Martis Valley Road intersection] and a Class I trail connection to the Martis Valley Trail parallel to Hope Court and west of SR 267).
For more information about the Raley’s grocery store proposal, or to submit written public comment, please contact Senior Planner, Jenna Gatto, at 530-582-2922 or firstname.lastname@example.org .