Keep Truckee Green is excited to announce a partnership with Slow Food Lake Tahoe, bringing you expanded compost drop-off options!
– fruits / veggies
– coffee grounds
– sawdust from untreated wood
NO: (Please keep these items out of our compost.)
– bread / bones / meat /dairy / seafood / fats / leftovers
– pet feces / kitty litter
– plastic or compostable cutlery, bags or containers
– tissues / paper towels
– shredded newspaper
– anything sprayed with pesticides or herbicides
– tea bags / coffee filters
1. Truckee Community Farmer’s Market
Sundays | June 16th – Sept 29th
9am – 1pm @ Tricounties Bank Plaza
12047 Donner Pass Road, West End of Truckee
2. Truckee Demonstration Garden
Drop-off anytime | May – October
Located at the Regional Park. See map for directions.
3. Truckee Town Hall
Drop-off anytime | Year-round
Collection cart is located behind the building, by rear entrance door.
10183 Truckee Airport Rd. See map for directions.