Skip to page body Home About Us Living in Truckee Visitors Departments How Do I?
Injured Animals
Truckee Animal Services Officers respond to all calls of injured animals, both wild and domestic. If you encounter any injured animals, please call our office or the Truckee Police dispatch immediately.

Truckee Animal Services also handles some calls related to wildlife. Please call for more information on the types of calls we handle or where you could be referred to for assistance.
Last updated: 2/20/2009 11:46:34 AM