The Administrative Services Department is responsible for managing and safeguarding the Town of Truckee’s financial resources. Administrative Services also is responsible for the areas of human resources, information technology, risk management and answers the main phone number for the town.
Financial resources include:
Human resources include:
- Benefits coordination
- Pre-employment screening
- Personnel records management
- Worker compensation oversight
- Technology tools, systems, planning training and development
- Local and wide-area computer networks
- Four (4) locations, 125 users and 17 servers
Risk management includes:
- Oversight of property and worker compensation insurance
- Public Agency Risk Sharing Authority of California (PARSAC) board of directors
- Manage claims against the town for property damage and personal injury
The Administrative Services Department’s mission is to protect and enhance the community's assets by assuring compliance with all regulations and providing accurate, complete information.