· Provide the highest level of support and information to the residents of Truckee and Town Staff.
· Provide meeting and administrative support to Town Council, Redevelopment Successor Agency, Town Manager, Town Attorney, various committees, and commissions.
· Conduct all elections for Town elected officials and ballot measures being responsive, diplomatic and remaining impartial.
· Use all appropriate resources available; being responsible and receptive to assist the community in resolving requests or concerns.
· Present a courteous, service-oriented team of professionals utilizing versatility, alertness, accuracy and endurance.
· Town Council and Redevelopment Successor Agency agendas.
· Attending Town Council and Redevelopment Successor Agency meetings, recording all official proceedings, and preparing official minutes.
· Administration of resolutions, agreements, proclamations and ordinances.
· Coordinates official actions with Town departments, citizens, and community groups.
· Ensures Town notices are published and posted, according to government codes, providing citizens with information with regard to upcoming meetings, hearings, and Town events.
· Develops and maintains the Town's Records Management Program and Imaging System.
· Ensures citizen's access to public documents.
· Administers all Municipal Elections.
· Receives subpoenas, claims and summonses on behalf of the Town.
· Serves as resource person with regard to pertinent Federal, State, and local laws, codes and regulations including Town policies, procedures, objectives, and operational functions.
· Administers oaths and affirmations.
· Provides information to the organization and the public regarding election services, including voter registration forms.
· Serves as filing officer for campaign statements for elected officials and conflict of interest statements for elected officials, a variety of City advisory bodies, and numerous City employees.
· Coordinates the updating of the Truckee Municipal Code.