Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

All complaints are acquired in confidence. Your information is not given to the person you are filing a complaint against. You will need to provide the type of complaint, an address where the animal lives (if known, very helpful), and your personal information so that we can recontact you if necessary. Complaints that are considered a public nuisance (barking, damage to property, or impeding lawful movement) are required to be submitted in writing. Please contact a Community Service Officer at (530) 550-2320 for additional information.


Barking Complaint Form

 Barking Log

Complaint Form

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer