Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

LoveTruckee_Rev-8-13-12-page-005By reducing, reusing, and recycling, Truckee residents can protect our environment and well-being and Keep Truckee Green!

What should I do with leftover paint? Where can I take my e-waste? The Keep Truckee Green website has the answer to your recycling questions.


Residential Accounts 
All Truckee residential parcels are billed for Solid Waste Service via a Special Assessment placed on the Nevada County Property Taxes.  The fee allows residents to place one 32-gallon can of trash out per week (13 cans per 13 week quarter) and unlimited recycling in blue bags.  In addition, the rate also provides for the collection and processing of yard waste material in approved green bags.  The Green Bag for Green Waste Program allows residents to place out four tied green bags per week year-round.  For additional information regarding the curbside yard waste collection program please click here.